About Me

My photo
Treasure Island, FL, United States
Just another one of the women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer every 65 seconds.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Here we go again

Well, visited PCP doctor Monday about the diarrhea and told him I had no faith in the gastro doc since he could have killed me. He suggested going to see him to find out why he wants me on the steroid, since I do not have IBC or Crohn's. After we get the answer to that, I can switch gastros (got a great reference from a coworker) and keep on trucking.

So I go see him this afternoon. It'll be interesting to see if he treats me with kid gloves (like everyone in his office since the RX screw-up). I guess with this being a litigious society, he should be worried. I won't sue him because everyone screws up but I hope this serves as a wake-up call for both him and his staff (who should have doubled-checked his order).

All in all, feeling OK if I could only get the diarrhea solved. But I am feeling very depressed and short-tempered. From what I have read, these feelings are most likely PTSD. Sigh. Another doctor. But I really need to address it, as it is getting worse and worse. I'll make an appointment for next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment