About Me

My photo
Treasure Island, FL, United States
Just another one of the women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer every 65 seconds.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Race for the Cure October 2 in Vinoy Park, St Petersburg, FL

Yes, I am walking the 5K. My friend, Lee Bice, is walking with me. I joined the St Anthony's team, since that is where I was treated and I feel I know them so well. I hope that was proper protocol. Guess I'll find out. Below is a link to my Race page:

Race for the Cure

I guess I better start training.

Melatonin 4mg isn't working for me. I still wake up after 3-4 hours but I am groggy. Sigh. I heard there is a time-release one so that will be my next step. Sigh. I really need to get some sleep. It's killing me slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment