So I showed up at the onc's office at 9:30 to be greeted by his crew of attractive female vampires. First they weigh you then they blood pressure and temp you then they bite you (I mean stick you). Only one tube this time. Then I hung out and waited for the onc. This one is easy on the eyes also. He came and we discussed me taking Arimidex, which I really don't want to do but it can help me prevent recurrence so... anyway, I asked him to test my estrogen, etc levels and he agreed. I about fell on the floor! Really didn't expect that.
So he gave me the scrip, along with one for Ambien (having problems sleeping) and off I went. While paying the copay, the vampire came out and said she needed another tube. ARGHHH! I had a demo in 20 minutes so I told her I would have to come back.
Did the demo and back I went. She tried to bite me in the same vein. No dice. So on to another. That one worked. 15 minutes later, I'm gone.
Finishing up interview questions then off to the airport and Birmingham for a meeting tomorrow.
The good news is: I do not have to see the vampires until November. YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment